- Jocelyn: "Yeah, well, if only there was someone like you who could help me organize this."
- David: "Very kind of you to say."
- Jocelyn: "Yeah, I mean, somebody like you, or you. Who would just help me organize this, before I snap!"
- David: "Well, I'm sure I could help you out."
- ―Jocelyn Schitt and David Rose[src]
A ragged and haggard Jocelyn drops not so subtle hints that she'd like David to organize and throw her baby shower - that very night- after the last minute no-show of her sister who was supposed to do so. A reluctant David demonstrates how much he doesn't know about baby showers but does know what it takes to throw a fun party regardless of the occasion. Moira, with Johnny in tow, goes to a company specializing in singles events as research for Schitt's Creek's upcoming singles week. Ricki, the company manager, only allows them to observe the event she organized if they participate. Moira and Johnny have mixed emotions about them as individuals working a room full of lonely singles. And Klair, one of Alexis' vacuous friends from her previous life, passes through Schitt's Creek with no idea that Alexis was there. In their encounter, Klair offers Alexis an opportunity to get out of Schitt's Creek for good. In contemplating the offer, Alexis is reminded of her past and evaluates if that past is where she sees her future.
- Eugene Levy as Johnny Rose
- Catherine O'Hara as Moira Rose
- Daniel Levy as David Rose
- Annie Murphy as Alexis Rose
- Jennifer Robertson as Jocelyn Schitt
- Noah Reid as Patrick Brewer
- Sarah Levy as Twyla Sands
- Chris Elliott as Roland Schitt