- Stevie: "I only drink red wine. And up until last night I was under the impression that you too only drank red wine. But I guess I was wrong?"
- David: "I see where you're going with this. Um I do drink red wine. But I also drink white wine. And I've been known to sample the occasional Rosé. And a couple summers back I tried a Merlot, that used to be a chardonnay. Which got a bit complicated."
- Stevie: "Yeah, so, you're just really open to all wines."
- David: "I like the wine, and not the label."
- ―Stevie Budd and David Rose[src]
"Honeymoon" is the tenth episode in the first season of Schitt's Creek. It is the tenth episode overall.
Following their sexual encounter, David and Stevie find that they don't know how to behave around each other as regular people anymore... as regular as each of them can be. It doesn't help that mostly everyone in town finds out about their encounter, and won't let them forget. Dating now for two weeks, Ted and Alexis host their first party as Ted wants to meet Alexis' friends. Four of the invitees - David, Stevie, Mutt and Twyla - find that it is not the rousing party they were expecting but a quaint couples-only dinner party with only the six of them. The conversation steers in all directions uncomfortable, one issue which Mutt and Alexis don't want to seem to talk about concerning a discussion they had during their community service time together, namely a dream which Mutt had that Alexis assumes was about her. A conversation that Moira and Johnny have with David and Alexis that starts off being a "don't get pregnant" by/with a bohunk local turns to the fact that Moira and Johnny have no social life in Schitt's Creek. They later find that not having a social life is more than their own choice.
- Eugene Levy as Johnny Rose
- Catherine O'Hara as Moira Rose
- Daniel Levy as David Rose
- Annie Murphy as Alexis Rose
- Jennifer Robertson as Jocelyn Schitt
- Tim Rozon as Mutt Schitt
- Dustin Milligan as Ted Mullens
- Emily Hampshire as Stevie Budd
- Chris Elliott as Roland Schitt
- Rizwan Manji is credited but does not appear.