- Moira: "Darling, I'm afraid you and I have arrived at an awkward moment in our parent/child relationship."
- David: "I'd argue that moment happens daily."
- Moira: "It seems that there are some nude photographs of me on the Internet And I would like you to search for them."
- David: "That's a real quick no. Um, you can ask literally anyone else."
- ―Moira and David Rose[src]
In the heated election campaign, Moira learns from her opponent Jocelyn of some nude photographs of her on the Internet. Admitting the existence of such photos to her family, technologically challenged Moira has to get those around her who she trusts to help her find those photographs and remove them from cyberspace. This task ends up being more challenging than Moira hopes, but in the process she begins to have bittersweet thoughts about the existence of the photos themselves. Meanwhile, Twyla cannot extend credit to the Roses for their meals at the diner anymore, this news which she passes along specifically to Johnny and Alexis while they are eating breakfast together there. Johnny, admitting that he has overextended himself this month, turns to the one person in the family who is actually working, namely David, who should be flush with cash, especially as he has no commuting costs since he has been given a work vehicle for the commute between Schitt's Creek and Elmdale, news which both Johnny and Alexis would like to exploit for themselves. David actually accessing any of that cash is another matter. Their cash situation also makes Alexis contemplate a job offer, it which would be her first job ever, from a source that could make the employee/employer relationship uncomfortable: ex-fiancé Ted.
- Eugene Levy as Johnny Rose
- Catherine O'Hara as Moira Rose
- Daniel Levy as David Rose
- Annie Murphy as Alexis Rose
- Emily Hampshire as Stevie Budd
- Dustin Milligan as Ted Mullens
- Jennifer Robertson and Chris Elliott are credited but do not appear.
- Likewise, Louise Nicol (who plays Doris) is credited but does not appear.