|“||Greenery! We need greenery! Flowers, boxwood trees! Two sets each for the café, and the motel. And then a citywide clean up, and I will not take no for an answer.||”|
|— Moira Rose to the town council[src]|
"Moira vs. Town Council" is the sixth episode in the second season of Schitt's Creek. It is the nineteenth episode overall.
Moira is dismayed at the run down state of the town, especially the garbage strewn about the curbside giveaways and the lack of manicured plantings. Moira decides to take her beef to town council, not just to get it raised as an issue but to get decisive and immediate action at the expense of any other issues council is facing. David has started his job at the Blouse Barn. A comment that Wendy makes about David using the company credit card for improving the store takes a change in meaning in David's mind leading to he trying to improve the state of his own life. And Alexis sees a unilateral change that Mutt makes to his self as just a manifestation of their communication problems, she talking too much and he not enough.
- Eugene Levy as Johnny Rose
- Catherine O'Hara as Moira Rose
- Daniel Levy as David Rose
- Annie Murphy as Alexis Rose
- Emily Hampshire as Stevie Budd
- Tim Rozon as Mutt Schitt
- Chris Elliott as Roland Schitt
- Robin Duke as Wendy Kurtz
- John Hemphill as Bob Currie
- Karen Robinson as Ronnie Lee
- Sarah Levy as Twyla Sands