"Sunrise, Sunset" is the tenth episode in the sixth season of Schitt's Creek. It is the seventy-sixth episode overall.
.Just before Johnny, Stevie, and Roland are about to open the new motel, Stevie informs them about some major issues with the foundation and termites. Setting aside any illegal or other ideas that require selling body parts, Johnny knows that they have to come up with some serious money to fix the problem or else. The most obvious source of that money would be for Johnny to renege on his wedding gift to David and Patrick, namely paying for David's very elaborate and expensive food options for the reception. Looking back over their lives, Johnny doesn't know if he can do that to his son. Meanwhile, Tippy Bernstein, the producer of Sunrise Bay, the daytime serial that Moira used to star in, has scheduled a meeting with Moira, she assuming to pitch some sort of project banking on Moira's newfound fame in light of the Crows movie. An old video Alexis discovers deep in the dark fan web of the show may affect what Moira decides to do with the pitch made by Tippy, who has brought along an old co-star of Moira's for the discussions.
- Eugene Levy as Johnny Rose
- Catherine O'Hara as Moira Rose
- Dan Levy as David Rose
- Annie Murphy as Alexis Rose
- Emily Hampshire as Stevie Budd
- Sarah Levy as Twyla Sands
- Chris Elliott as Roland Schitt
- Kathy Maloney as Interviewer
- Robert J. Tavenor as George
- Despite not having any scenes together in this episode, guest stars Genelle Williams and Saul Rubinek previously starred together in Syfy's Warehouse 13.