- Moira: "You know what's funny, just this morning, Twyla asked me if I was running for council"
- Jocelyn: "That is funny. I mean, unless you're thinking of running."
- Moira: "Mm, no. No, no. Can you imagine?"
- Jocelyn: "No! I mean, just because you've spent all your time trying to sell the town and get outta here, so."
- ―Moira Rose and Jocelyn Schitt[src]
With news of what was Moira's triumphant appearance in front of town council, localized rumors abound that she is running for the council seat made vacant by Ray's resignation, which she has no intention to do, especially in a backwater town like Schitt's Creek. Those rumors make Johnny think of running instead, he who has campaign war room experience. Moira learning of someone else who is running changes the complexion of the ballot. Now that Alexis and Mutt have broken up and Alexis has moved back to the motel, Alexis wants to hang with anyone - primarily who most closely resembles her peers in town, such as Twyla and Stevie - just because she doesn't know how to be by herself. Alexis decides to see if she can really enjoy her own company and not go nuts. And David learns that Stevie is going to a bar in order to get laid. Much to Stevie's chagrin, David invites himself along so that they can be each other's wing person.
- Eugene Levy as Johnny Rose
- Catherine O'Hara as Moira Rose
- Daniel Levy as David Rose
- Annie Murphy as Alexis Rose
- Jennifer Robertson as Jocelyn Schitt
- Emily Hampshire as Stevie Budd
- Chris Elliott as Roland Schitt
- Marilyn Bellfontaine as Gwen Currie
- Lili Connor as Grace
- Shakura S'Aida as Lena
- Mary Kelly as Jazzagal #1
- Ma-Anne Dionisio as Jazzagal #2
- Jennifer Foster as Jazzagal #3