- Stevie: "So what're you trying to say? You don't think I have what it takes to be a flight attendant?"
- David: "No. I just think if it's between the two of us, we all know who's getting the job."
- Stevie: "Oh! Okay. Why don't you come with me then and we'll see who gets it."
- David: "Well, if this is what we're working with, I think we can hand me the contract today."
- ―Stevie Budd and David Rose[src]
In testing the waters of what might be out there for her besides working at the motel, Stevie decides to go to an open interview for flight attendant jobs with an upstart discount airline, Larry Air. Scoffing at Stevie's ability to do such a job in stating that he would be better suited to it, David is challenged by Stevie to come along to apply as well to see who gets farther in the process. With the possibility that Stevie won't be in the motel business much longer, Johnny tries to secure a bank loan to be able to purchase the Turkstra's motel for sale. Not getting the loan due to a technicality, Johnny has to find another investor to expand the business. Roland and Jocelyn believe that the Curries may now be flush with money and be potential investors. Johnny and Moira have to tread lightly with them to secure that Currie financing. And Alexis and Ted have been in infrequent communication if only because of the unpredictable WiFi available on Ted's side. Alexis goes to extreme measures to have shared experiences with Ted, especially important with their anniversary upcoming.
- Eugene Levy as Johnny Rose
- Catherine O'Hara as Moira Rose
- Dan Levy as David Rose
- Annie Murphy as Alexis Rose
- Emily Hampshire as Stevie Budd
- Jennifer Robertson as Jocelyn Schitt
- Dustin Milligan as Ted Mullens
- Sarah Levy as Twyla Sands
- Chris Elliott as Roland Schitt
- Leah Doz as Loan Officer
- Josette Jorge as Carol
- Jack Stonehouse as Chauffeur
- Robert J. Tavenor as George
- This episode is set one year after the events of Singles Week.