- Alexis: "So I thought because they're not throwing a premiere, we could plan a premiere screening here in town. Could be like a cute press angle."
- Moira: "Oh, sure, for a scrappy little novice, but not for someone who's cut many a crimson rug. What's next, I sign my name in the pavement outside Bob's Garage? Jocelyn gives you an honorary degree at her school? Host the Met Gala at David's store?"
- ―Alexis and Moira Rose[src]
"The Premiere" (also called "Crows Premiere") is the fifth episode in the sixth season of Schitt's Creek. It is the seventy-first episode overall.
As Moira's publicist, Alexis believes she has a good way to promote Moira's new movie in light of the fact that it will be airing on Interflix: to hold a premiere in Schitt's Creek, the event to be an immersive experience for attendees. It will not only promote the movie and Moira, but also bring some exposure to the town which may be a selling point for council members like Roland and Ronnie to provide some free goods and services. Moira has no intention of attending such an event in believing it to be proverbially bush league, Alexis as such needing to downgrade the event to a public screening. But when Moira changes her mind the result of some early positive press, Alexis has to scramble to put together an event that truly may end up being bush league just because of the time crunch. Meanwhile, Johnny wants to have a business meeting with Stevie, about which she is nervous in expecting Johnny to beg her to come back, in she not yet having found that thing in life for which she was searching. The meeting doesn't go quite as Stevie expects. And Patrick is all drugged up just having had one of his wisdom teeth pulled. Under the effects of the anesthetic, Patrick blurts out some information which may impact his and David's life together.
- Eugene Levy as Johnny Rose
- Catherine O'Hara as Moira Rose
- Dan Levy as David Rose
- Annie Murphy as Alexis Rose
- Emily Hampshire as Stevie Budd
- Jennifer Robertson as Jocelyn Schitt
- Noah Reid as Patrick Brewer
- Sarah Levy as Twyla Sands
- Chris Elliott as Roland Schitt