|“||We're getting out! We're finally getting out!||”|
|— Johnny Rose[src]|
"Town for Sale" is the thirteenth episode and finale of the first season of Schitt's Creek. It is the thirteenth episode overall.
Johnny has a buyer for the town in the form of Andy Roberts, a shelving manufacturer, which means that the Roses will have at least enough money to leave town to set up elsewhere. Both David and Alexis start making plans for their life away from Schitt's Creek, one whose plans are somewhat dependent upon the other to succeed. They also resolve their relationships in Schitt's Creek. Alexis' includes with Ted, Mutt and Ronnie, the latter who provides some illuminating information. David's is solely with Stevie to who he makes a proposition. Moira wants to leave a legacy of herself in Schitt's Creek, the surprised beneficiary being Jocelyn. But before the Roses can leave, uncouth and socially unaware Andy has to sign on the dotted line...
- Eugene Levy as Johnny Rose
- Catherine O'Hara as Moira Rose
- Daniel Levy as David Rose
- Annie Murphy as Alexis Rose
- Jennifer Robertson as Jocelyn Schitt
- Tim Rozon as Mutt Schitt
- Emily Hampshire as Stevie Budd
- Dustin Miligan as Ted Mullens
- Chris Elliott as Roland Schitt
- Alan C. Peterson as Andy Roberts